F-117A Nighthawk "Affectionately Christine" USAF 49th
Manufacturer: Model Power
Series: Postage Stamp Planes
Lockheed F-117A Nighthawk
USAF 49th TFW, 8th FS Black Sheep, #88-0843 "Affectionately Christine", Holloman AFB, NM, March 2008
Item No. 5386-1
We will carefully pack your item(s), and insure them against loss or damage during transit.
The very popular Model Power "Postage Stamp Planes" line presents detailed, affordable, ready-made diecast models of military and civilian aircraft. The scale varies from aircraft to aircraft, the intent is to have a fleet that all take up similar space on your shelf. They certainly provide a lot of model for your money!
This 1:150 scale diecast model replicates a Lockheed F-117A Nighthawk #88-0843 "Affectionately Christine", flown by the USAF 49th TFW, 8th FS 'Black Sheep' out of Holloman AFB. Features include a glazed canopy, authentic markings, and more. Measures 5¼" long with a 3½" wingspan and includes a display stand.
- Diecast metal construction with very few plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Detailed engine, intake, & exhaust.
- Authentic markings & paint-schemes.
- Presentation stand to display the aircKreigsmarinet "in flight".