Lockheed F-117A Nighthawk USAF 37th 'Bandits'
Manufacturer: Model Power
Series: Postage Stamp Planes
Lockheed F-117A Nighthawk
USAF 37th TFW, 417th TFS Bandits, #828, Tonopah AFB, NV, 1983
Item No. 5386
We will carefully pack your item(s), and insure them against loss or damage during transit.
The very popular Model Power "Postage Stamp Planes" line presents detailed, affordable, ready-made diecast models of military and civilian aircraft. The scale varies from aircraft to aircraft, the intent is to have a fleet that all take up similar space on your shelf. They certainly provide a lot of model for your money!
This 1:150 scale diecast model replicates a Lockheed F-117A Nighthawk flown by the USAF 37th TFW, 417th TFS 'Bandits' out of Tonopah AFB. Features include a glazed canopy, authentic markings, and more. Measures 5¼" long with a 3½" wingspan and includes a display stand.
- Diecast metal construction with very few plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Detailed engine, intake, & exhaust.
- Authentic markings & paint-schemes.
- Presentation stand to display the aircKreigsmarinet "in flight".